Page Buttons

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Party Time!

Happy Needle and Thread Thursday, y'all!  I've been working like crazy around here on another quilt made with all solids, and it's not a secret project; BUT I'm not really to a point where it is anything interesting to show you yet.  Soon...very soon.


I usually gravitate toward prints, but I pick up Kona remnants whenever I see them.  It occurred to me that I had amassed quite a variety of colors, so I started sketching out a pattern for them.  It's funny.  Even though I created this pattern specifically for these solids, my mind keeps wandering to all of the prints that would look awesome in the quilt as well.  It's hard to break out of the box!  Anyway, as soon as I can get the top together, I'll definitely share it;  but in its current state it's just a big pile of cut pieces.  Kinda boring.

What was NOT boring were all of the amazing links at last week's NTT.  This rainbow bargello awesomeness is from Myra at Busy Hands Quilts.


This scrappy quilt from Kris at Sew Sunshine is cute and fun!


and goodness gracious!  If you missed this quilt by Jayne at Twiggy and Opal, you really need to take a look.  SO. much. pebbling!


Alright, friends!  Party on!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop"  when selecting your thumbnail photo.  For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work!  :)










6 comments:

  1. Those are some intriguing-looking solids, nice colour mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry, Kelly, for putting a double link on your Needle and Thread Thursday. I'm just learning how to do this and messed up. Can you delete that duplicate? or is it there for all time? Thanks so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any stack of gorgeous solids intrigues me! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!! Thank you for the quilt shout out today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with the solids fabrics, I'm sure it will be wonderful. You do good work with solid fabrics, you even make gray look good! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your solids quilt - I'm sure it will be fantastic! Thanks for featuring my Ombre Bargello Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of beautiful colors in your solids quilt. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips